Cynthia We Care Challenge
CYNTHIA WE CARE CHALLENGE
At the February meeting small baggies were picked up participants. They were full of 200, yes that is correct 200 - 2" x 2" squares. Are you wondering where all those squares came from? Here is the scoop, Cynthia cut all these tiny squares hundreds and hundreds of them but then didn't want to use them in a project so she handed them off to her friend Ursula. Ursula then decided she didn't want to work with them either and handed them off to the We Care Committee, and now they have been handed off to us the guild members. The challenge is to make a quilt of any design using the squares, so ladies let's get our creative on!
Specific rules and details are listed below. Prizes will be distributed!
RULES AND GUIDELINE FOR THE CHALLENGE
1. IF YOUR PROJECT WILL BE DONATED TO WE CARE THE BATTING AND BACKING FABRIC WILL BE PROVIDED.
2. YOU CAN KEEP THE PROJECT FOR YOURSELF AND USE YOUR OWN BATTING AND BACKING FABRIC.
3. YOU CAN ADD ANY AMOUNT OF YOUR OWN FABRIC AND ANY COLOURS TO THE PROVIDED BUNDLE OF 2" X 2" SQUARES TO COMPLETE THE PROJECT.
4. YOU CAN CREATE ANY PATTERN YOU LIKE.
5. PLEASE RETURN ALL QUILTS AT THE MAY MEETING.
6. ALL QUILTS BROUGHT TO THE MEETING WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR PRIZES, INCLUDEING THOSE YOU ARE KEEPING FOR YOURSELF.
7. PHOTOS WILL BE POSTED ON THIS PAGE AT THE END OF THE CHALLENGE.
8. ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CONTACT A MEMBER OF THE WE CARE COMMITTEE.
CYNTHIA WE CARE CHALLENGE - FINISHED PROJECTS
4 prizes were awarded by random draw - the winners were Naida F, Micheline G, Janet S, Ineke V